- 01 - Ambrosia • McG, Kenbun and McQ • 1:15
This is just the start of a new piece that Ken, Kevin and I are working on. Not much there yet, but it will be interesting eventually.
- 02 - BB • McQ • 3:50
First attempt at doing a breakbeat tune. Definitely worth listening to, but the next one will be better. ;-)
- 03 - journey to mars4+mcqlead 1 • McG and McQ • 3:27
A collaborative work with Kevin. Nice ambient track with a lead line layered over it to provide a bit more continuity.
- 04 - Arrant Prak • McQ • 1:44
Start of a techno track of some kind. Not sure where this one was going.
- 05 - Bayou Nightmare • McQ • 3:20
A hot and sultry Louisiana night. Are you asleep or are you awake?
- 06 - notska • McQ • 3:04
Created after watching the David Bowie biography on TV. Not sure what the relationship is, but there’s some kind of influence going on.
- 07 - experiment 5 • McQ • 3:05
Oddly enough, the only sound which wasn’t produced by real hardware was the piano.
- 08 - SETI Stomp • McQ • 2:57
Would we really recognize the signal if we heard it? Or are we just looking for a flute hidden in the wind?
- 09 - Reason To Be • McQ • 1:16
Reason is a software music creation package. This was the first thing I made with it...
- 10 - Unreasonable • McQ • 1:31
... and this is the rudest thing I have made with it.
- 11 - Acid Glass • McQ • 2:21
Philip Glass on acid.
- 12 - Only Kontakt • McQ • 1:19
Coda. From my days on the pub circuit?
All works on this page are Copyright McQ, McG and Kenbun 2000,2003. All rights reserved.